Driving license in Romania:
Romania driver license – In Romania, the driving license (Romanian: Permis de conducere) is a governmental right given to those who request a license for any of the categories they desire. It is required for every type of motorized vehicle. The minimum age to obtain a driving license is 18 years. Regardless of age, in the first year after obtaining the license, the driver is called a beginner (Romanian: începător) and has to display on the windscreen and the back window of the car the distinctive sign (a black exclamation mark (!) on a yellow disk). Beginning in 1999, the driving license format was changed from that of a pink booklet to a credit card-sized card.
Categories Of Romania driver licence:
- A -Vehicle with two wheels (motorcycle) with or without a sidecar or a tricycle that has an engine power over 15 Kw.
- AM -Vehicle with two or three wheels having a minimum construction speed of 25 km/h and a maximum speed of 45 km/h, maximum engine capacity of 50CC, or an electric engine with nominal continuous power not exceeding 4 kW, and a mass not exceeding 350 kg, the mass of batteries is not included, in case of the electric engine.
- A1 -Vehicle with two or three wheels having a maximum engine capacity of 125CC, a maximum engine power of 11 KwkWnd the power/weight ratio must not exceed 0.1 kW/kg.
- A2 -Motorcycle with a maximum engine power of 35 kW, with the power/weight ratio not exceeding 0.2 kW/kg, and is not derived from a vehicle that has more than double its power.
- B -Vehicle that does not exceed a 3,500 kg authorized mass, has a maximum of 8 seats beside the driver’s, and is allowed to pull a lightweight trailer not exceeding an authorized mass of 750 kg.
- B1 -A vehicle with three or four wheels having a minimum mass of 400 kg and a maximum mass of 550 kg that has an engine larger than 50CC and can achieve a speed greater than 50 km/h.
- B+E -A B-category vehicle that has a trailer with an authorized mass greater than 750 kg but not exceeding the mass of the pulling vehicle.
- C -Vehicle with an authorized mass greater than 3,500 kg and with 8 seats beside the driver’s.
- C1 -Vehicle that has a mass greater than 3,500 kg but not exceeding 7,500 kg.
- C1+E -A C1 category vehicle that has a trailer exceeding 750 kg but the summed mass of the vehicle and trailer does not exceed 12,000 kg.
- C+E -A C-category vehicle that is allowed to pull a trailer with an authorized mass greater than 750 kg but not exceeding the mass of the pulling vehicle.
- D -Vehicle that has more than 8 seats beside the drivers.
- D1 -Vehicle that has more than 8 seats beside the drivers but not more than 16 seats.
- D1+E -A D1 category vehicle with a trailer exceeding 750 kg but the summed mass of the vehicle and trailer not exceeding 12,000 kg.
- category vehicle with a trailer exceD+E -A Deding a 750 kg mass but the trailer must not be used for people transport.
- Tr –Tractors and self-propelled working vehicles.
- Tb –Trolleybuses
- TV –Trams
Every category has a minimum age required for obtaining it:
- AM -16 or over
- A -24 (20 if the candidate has at least 2 years experience with A2)
- A1 -16
- A2 -18
- B -18
- B1 -16
- C -21
- D -24
- Tr -18
- Tb -24
- TV -24
Safe and Fast Shipping of our UK Passport and driver’s license
The dimensions of a permit area unit are eighty-five.27 × 43.58 mm, with a thickness of zero.026 inches. Your pretend ID can follow these measurements exactly. because of the parcel’s confidential content, the safest choice for its shipping is a well-thought-of delivery company.
We will deliver your solid documents safely and promptly via the United States Postal Service or DHL in the USA. Semi Express delivery takes 5-7 days, whereas associate express categorical cargo arrives within 2-3 days.
There are no reviews yet.